Get ready to set sails and navigate the rindus wave ⛵️
a People company. We love IT professionals and our passion
is to help and empower our crew to get the best out of themselves, unfold their full potential, and help them grow.
is in our mindset, we're doing it since 2017, closely with our German Partners, helping them shape their software development teams.
So far, we have 160+ crew members of 14 different nationalities sailing with us in the open seas. We ‘re expanding our team and looking for a new rinder
to get on board. Are you the next to be reeled in
What you'll be doing
• You support the global implementation of SAP SuccessFactors and are responsible for the overall IT configuration.
• Consulting and conception of solutions in personnel management issues in close collaboration with the process owner
• You will support the following modules from a technical perspective: Employee Central, Recruiting, Onboarding, Performance & Goal Management, Succession, Compensation & Variable Pay, Learning.
• Support, training and testing of the solutions
• You are responsible for the Europe-wide operations of SuccessFactors (second/third level support) and perform ongoing optimization and release management.
• You support other HRIS projects (eg. Workforce Management)
What you'll bring
• A degree in IT or business administration, technical or equivalent education/experience
• A minimum of 3-5 years practical experience with the introduction and operation of SAP SuccessFactors
• Good functional and technical knowledge about different SF modules
• Analytical skills and understanding of process flows with many interfaces
• Knowledge in Cloud Platform Integration (CPI) or SAP HCM (PA, OM, PT) as well as interface design is welcome but not mandatory
• Strong communication skills in an international environment, with fluent knowledge of English, German is nice to have
What we offer
⛴ Being part of dynamic and highly motivated international multicultural team of skilled professionals.
☄️ Competitive compensation package.
⚖️ Flexible working model: You can choose the work model that fits your lifestyle (At office, hybrid or full remote)
⛱ 23 holiday days.
⏰ Flexible schedules with core working hours.
✔️ DKV private health insurance from day 1.
⛹ Gym Sponsorship.
✏️ English and German language classes.
⌨️ Free access to Udemy to learn as much as you want.
✊ A young and ambitious team that knows when to work but also when to have fun (Pizza day, Summer event, Padel Tournaments, etc).