Get ready to set sails and navigate the rindus wave ⛵️
a People company. We love IT professionals and our passion
is to help and empower our crew to get the best out of themselves, unfold their full potential, and help them grow.
is in our mindset, we're doing it since 2017, closely with our German Partners, helping them shape their software development teams.
So far, we have 160+ crew members of 14 different nationalities sailing with us in the open seas. We ‘re expanding our team and looking for a new rinder
to get on board. Are you the next to be reeled in
What you'll bring
- Experience in data engineering and intensive ETL processes.
- Very good knowledge in implementing and operating data pipelines for data analytics.
- Very good knowledge inJava version 1.8 or higher.
- Good knowledge of SQL. Experienced handling of RDB systems.
- Knowledge in optimization and performance enhancement of database systems and queries.
Nice to have (but NOT a must):
- Basic knowledge in working with document-based or noSQL databases is an advantage. Especially MongoDB.
- Knowledge of AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, REST/SOAP is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Tableau or similar reporting solutions.
- Knowledge of working with Linux distributions.
What we offer
⛴ Being part of dynamic and highly motivated international multicultural team of skilled professionals.
☄️ Competitive compensation package.
⚖️ Flexible working model: You can choose the work model that fits your lifestyle (At office, hybrid or full remote)
⛱ 23 holiday days.
⏰ Flexible schedules with core working hours.
✔️ DKV private health insurance from day 1.
⛹ Gym Sponsorship.
✏️ English and German language classes.
⌨️ Free access to Udemy to learn as much as you want.
✊ A young and ambitious team that knows when to work but also when to have fun (Pizza day, Summer event, Padel Tournaments, etc).