Get ready to set sails and navigate the rindus wave ⛵️
a People company. We love IT professionals and our passion
is to help and empower our crew to get the best out of themselves, unfold their full potential, and help them grow.
is in our mindset, we're doing it since 2017, closely with our German Partners, helping them shape their software development teams.
So far, we have 160+ crew members of 14 different nationalities sailing with us in the open seas. We ‘re expanding our team and looking for a new rinder
to get on board. Are you the next to be reeled in
About our partner
On behalf of our partner C&A, we are looking for the best talent to join rindus. C&A is a multinational retail clothing brand, with stores in all Europe. We are currently collaborating with their e-commerce division, with the headquarters in Düsseldorf (Germany), you will work in a distributed team from our office in Málaga (Spain) or from home.
What you'll be doing
The ideal candidate is truly passionate about Agile Ways of Working, thinks beyond Scrum, and coaches and guides the team as well as our organization along our digital journey.
- Supporting the team(s) on delivering value and shorten the feedback loops
- Coaching and fostering self-organization for Agile Ways of Working in close alignment with the Agile Coach
- Assisting the team(s) with know-how and techniques on the agile journey
- Organizing the team(s) around focus and effectivity
- Helping to understand the team(s) vision, mission, DoR, DoD, Sprint goals etc.
- Supports the team(s) by skillfully removing impediments and distractions that may impede the team(s) from achieving their goals
- Driving change by focusing on a continuous improvement of the development process
- Supporting the team(s) e.g., on backlog readiness, Capacity and Risk management, tracking and follow up on dependencies
- Introducing and monitoring effective agile metrics to ensure maximum value
- Coaching team members
- Coaching & mentoring on value delivery by ensuring that all contributors understand consumer needs, agile values, and principles as well as their respective accountabilities
- Ensuring that the team(s) become self-managing over time and develop a sense of ownership and commitment, also by fostering team building
- Connecting and mediating among individuals, teams, and external parties, who collaborate with the team(s) to decrease conflicts, and helping the teams(s) find their own solution
- Teaching and advocating the agile mindset and philosophy also to stakeholders and peers
- Fostering communication within and across the team(s)
- Facilitation of effective agile setups (e.g. dashboards), ceremonies and workshops
- Continuously share, align, and exchange good practices within the domain, by participating in Scrum of Scrums and CoPs
What you'll bring
You are an Agile allrounder in the development and conception of Agile working methods such as Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban, and skilled to optimize and further expand agile processes with your proactive and solution-oriented approach. With your empathic personality you support others to grow beyond themselves.
We would love to speak to those with a blend of some or all of the following:
- Proven experience as a Scrum Master or Team Coach in a software-driven environment
- Agile certifications (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, any scaled agile framework)
- A strong empathic personality, with passionate communication and facilitation skills
- Great organizational skills, a structured way of working and high problem-solving ability
- Jira and Confluence experience
- Fluent English skills, German is an asset
What we offer
⛴ Being part of dynamic and highly motivated international multicultural team of skilled professionals.
☄️ Competitive compensation package.
⚖️ Flexible working model: You can choose the work model that fits your lifestyle (At office, hybrid or full remote)
⛱ 23 holiday days.
⏰ Flexible schedules with core working hours.
✔️ DKV private health insurance from day 1.
⛹ Gym Sponsorship.
✏️ English and German language classes.
✊ A young and ambitious team that knows when to work but also when to have fun (Pizza day, Summer event, Padel Tournaments, etc).